Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This Weeks Sneak Peeks !

I had some serious cute little girlies in my studio Saturday ! First Miss A came back to do her Cake Pics. But she was so cute in her little outfit with those sweet little Air Jordans - I had to get a few of her in it before we dug into cake ! Then I had her try out the new tu-tu color & bow...you can tell she would have rather not tried it on ! HAHA ! I will give you a call next week mom with your cd. Thanks for coming back !




Then a sweet mommy who I knew when she was in High School came in. When I taught preschool at Head Start she was one of my favorite classroom volunteers ! And I saw her on Facebook ! YEA ! She brought her precious baby girl in for some fun pictures. What a doll she is- LOVE THOSE EYES ! She is a sweet little busy girl- smarties were our key to get her to sit ! Mom brought the cutest Love Bug Outfit for some Valentine Pictures. Mom I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks & it was so good to see you again !

Then I had this sweet little gorgeous red head with amazing blue eyes come to see me for her 2 year pictures. Mom brought very helpful Big Sister along- Thanks for all your help A ! Little Miss A was not so sure about being in the studio, so we had to get creative & yes smartie candy bribery ! I captured her sweet little smiles & fell in love with how sweet she looks sucking her thumb. Enjoy mom & thanks for coming in !






Last night I had a fun family with 4 super cute kiddos ! Oh the cuteness of the red hair & the freckles & the giggles...oh the giggles ! This is their first time in the studio & hope its not their last. They are all so fun ! Boys- B & B 7 & 4 then little Miss A & A 2 & 4 weeks. It took a little while until we could get them all in one shot...Baby A had to drink her bottle & was not happy until it was ALL GONE ! Then she was laid back & ready ! So precious ! Thanks mom & dad for coming in !





1 comment:

jamiekoppi said...

Great shots and I LOVE your blog design. Super Cool.