Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year...New Changes...

2011- wow...where did 2010 go ? A few new changes for Steph Allen Photography-one -moving to a new location-in my home. I am excited about my new studio space. It is a large room, several backdrops set up, amazing natural light to use as well as studio lighting. Second change is my logo & website - check it out at www.stephallenphotography.com . While you are there be sure to check out the pricing tab- please notice the pricing change...KIDDING.....there is no pricing change this year. 2012 Seniors will see a change, but nothing posted now.
I hope you all had an amazing holiday season. I have had an eventful one-while on vacation in Colorado before Christmas I fell and broke my left arm, both bones, very painful. I am actually typing this with one hand...which takes forever !! I go see an orthopedic dr in the morning. I hope he has good things to say and puts a cast on it and releases me off my couch....which I am actually growing bored with. I will be posting info about Valentines Day Specials soon. So keep checking back !
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Steph

No comments: