Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halloween 2010


Really...HALLOWEEN ?? NO can it really be Sept 15 ? I miss summer, I miss sleeping in, I miss camping & I miss laying in the warm sun. BUT what I do love is Candy Corn, Fall colors, pumpkin anything, fall smells and kids dressed up in costumes ! I LOVE HALLOWEEN ! This year I am doing a FUN Halloween Food Drive. Our local food pantrys are having a hard time keeping the shelves stocked, so I figured why not help them out as much as we can...RIGHT ? SO details for the All Tricks No Treats Halloween Food Drive Event is this....
FRIDAY October 15 -4-8 pm at Steph Allen Photography Studio 205 N Locust
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED- I will take individuals & sibling group shots- NO SESSION FEE- MUST bring non parishable food items to donate. Everyone will recieve free 4x6. Additional Prints available at regular cost. Lets make this a great community event. Tell all your friends & family. Call or email Steph with any questions 308-379-8477

No comments: