Saturday, August 28, 2010

My poor neglected blog

My last post on here was for an Easter Special.....that was a few MONTHS ago. Needless to say those "months" consisted of- Live bunny sessions at the studio, ski trip to Colorado over Spring Break with my family, the last day of school, an anniversary trip to Vegas with my husband, my son getting married, camping trip to Colorado in June, an amazing wedding, a trip to Texas for my Grandparents 55th Wedding Anniversary and then the mass rush of AMAZING ROCKSTAR SENIORS....that have totally rocked this year ! And not to mention all the other amazing sessions I have had this year....all of my "old" clients that have been with me from the start....all of my "new" clients that have joined me....thanks...you guys are the best. The next few months are going to be just as busy and as fun as the last few....keep watching for a BIG announcement......BUT for now...I leave you with my BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL !
** To see the images below larger...just click on them!

Steph




No comments: