Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Behind, Updates AND MORE ...

I want to first thank all of my awesome clients for being SO PATIENT ! I am running a little behind on getting your sessions finished up. A week in Texas- that turned into a crazy week in Texas- did not help much. My intent was to get some work done while there. It did not happen, instead I was at my grandmothers ( My Nanny)bedside while in the cardiac unit. She is fine...thank goodness ! She had to have her stint redone- she had a heart attack in Dec & had a stint put in. Her artery was closing back over it & she had to have it redone. I was so thankful I could be there for her and my grandfather ( My PawPaw ). I leave for Oklahoma Thursday morning for a photography conference- I will return Sun eve. So NEXT WEEK - all of you that I owe proofs to - you will get them- along with a surprise ! Please call me with any questions or email.
Also- I am not sure if many people know this but my husband Luke has MS. He was diagnosed 2 years ago. They hold a MS walk in Grand Island every year. Last year we had several family members on our team & raised money in the fight for a cure for MS. So this year I am reaching out to all of my great clients - I am posting the link to make donations & also to tell you a little bit more about MS. BUT heres the cool part- you give to me & my cause & I will give to you- heres the deal....
You donate $5-$10 you get a free set of wallets
$10-15 A free 5x7
$15-25 A free 8x10
$25-30 a free 10x13
$30-45 A free 11x14
$45-50 A FREE SESSION !!!!!
$60-$100 FREE SESSION & $50 print credit
$100 or more FREE SESSION AND CD !!!
THANKS TO YOU ALL
Steph
Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I registered for Walk MS: Blue Cross Blue Shield 2009 because I want to do something about MS now, and I'm asking you to support my efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS, and they need our help. It's faster and easier than ever to Join the Movement! Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. Or, if you prefer, send your contribution to the address below.

Your contribution will allow the Society to fund research, help people with MS lead powerful lives, and advocate for change. I appreciate your support and promise to update you on how I do.

For more information about het National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from Walk MS are used, or the other ways you can do something about MS now, please visit nationalMSsociety.org.

Thanks for Joining the Movement!


NMSS Nebraska Chapter
328 S 72nd Street
Omaha, NE 68114 Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/NENWalkEvents?px=3922475&pg=personal&fr_id=10103&s_tafId=101449
Click here to view the team page for Team Luke
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/NENWalkEvents?team_id=155747&pg=team&fr_id=10103&s_tafId=101449

Early and ongoing treatment with an FDA-approved therapy can make a difference for people with multiple sclerosis. Learn about your options by talking to your health care professional and contacting the National MS Society at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/ or 1-800-FIGHT-MS (344-4867).

Our postal address is:
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
733 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10017

Unsubscribe
Email Preferences
Forward to a Friend
Privacy Policy

No comments: